We are seeking to employ a well-qualified, enthusiastic & experienced Deputy Nursery Manager to join our dedicated and hardworking nursery team. Working alongside a team of experienced practitioners, you will help lead & develop further an excellent provision for children from two to four years old at Nerrols Primary School, part of the Richard Huish Trust.
Nerrols Nursery has a flourishing reputation within the local area and provides children with high quality, creative and imaginative Early Years care and education. It is located within a purpose built nursery provision situated within the Early Years area of the school, with a dedicated nursery garden, mud kitchen and wildlife area.
We are looking for:
- A compassionate & hardworking EYFS practitioner
- Someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with children, staff, parents & fellow professionals
- A dedicated & self-motivated individual who is able to enthuse & inspire others
- Someone with a good sense of humour, a great team player, with an ability to laugh even if it is not that funny, essentially, an Early Years superhero!
We can offer you:
- A caring and energetic team
- A dedicated & supportive working environment
- On-going professional development
Closing date: 2nd November 2021
Interviews: w/c 8th November 2021
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade 13, point 6. (£19,698) £21,295 per annum actual
Hours: 40 hours per week. 7:30am-6pm – four days a week
Contract term: All year round, permanent position
You may wish to discuss the role in more detail prior to application, if so please contact Andrea Bolton on 01823 792669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click here
We are also happy to receive applications and covering letters by post or email. To apply, please send your Application Form (CV’s not accepted) with a covering letter addressed to The Nursery Manager to email@example.com.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).